DOUBLEff A2 boot
- Available in two versions: black&blue and white&gold
- Available in size 34-> 48
- This ff A2 boot is produced in China
- The shell contains 20% carbon and 80% fiberglass. Therefore the boot is slightly heavier but easier deformable compared to the ff A1 boot.
- The boot has vertical mounting grooves, which makes it possible to mount various types of frames (having mostly horizontal grooves). In case of extreme mountings, a hole with screw thread is present at the left and right side of the grooves.
- Not only the ankle padding, but also sole has padding, cause a comfortable feeling.
- For the A2 boot ,“high density padding” is used, as for the A1 boot. This padding keeps the elasticity/softening for longer time period causing the temper effect to last long, even with intensive use, which is often not the case with other types of padding where the temper affects disappears after a certain time of use.
- Extra strong buckle with clip made in Aluminium
- Semi waxed laces
- Synthetic inner and outer leather.
This A2 boot is designed a little higher compared to the A1, causing increased support in the ankle area without hindering the necessary freedom of motion. Because the shell is mainly containing fiberglass, deformation of the boot to adapt to personal fitting is more easy compared to the A1. The shell of the boot isn’t less stronger at all, only slightly more heavy due to the carbon present in the shell. In all positions more padding is used compared to the A1, causing increased comfort. The other side of the coin is that this also results is a slight weight increase compared to the A1 boot, where minimal amount of padding is placed.